Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Prep is an entry-level credential in project management offered by the PMI. The CAPM® credential recognizes demonstrated knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and in delivering project results within the constraints of schedule, budget and resources. CertBazar is up with a better way to make you familiar with project management theory by letting you run a multi-million dollar international project.
We will introduce you to the CAPM® exam environment by letting you access the Exam Simulation. This will increase the possibility to clear the exam successfully as the simulators will help you prepare well in advance. We will offer a MOCK exam for better preparation.
- Improves skills, knowledge and builds self confidence
- Improves project performance and efficiency
- Enhances employees and team management
- Scope to lead, direct, and implement challenging projects
- Recognition of your knowledge, skills and abilities by global employers and companies worldwide
- Greater job opportunities
- A drastic increase in salary
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent), 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam